Tuesday, January 13, 2015

THANK YOU BLOGGER AND BYE FOR NOW!

Tired of having to maintain three different websites, I recently did some restructuring to my online presence; as a result, I put my FINE ART PRINTS and my BLOG all under the same roof - a new, WordPress powered website. My COMMERCIAL WORK is now on my Italian website (S)OGGETTIRITRATTI. Hence, I moved and redirected all old articles on this Blog there to avoid problems with links, image fetching and the like. As well, as my english keeps improving, I took the chance to review all 100+ Blog articles to clean up their wording and make them even easier to read.

So, this is bye bye for now to the fantastic Blogger platform; this Blog will not be maintained further, and from now on you are welcome to follow me on:


Thank you for updating your links, and see you all on my new website!

SUPPORT THE BLOG! USE THE BOXES BELOW TO START YOUR AMAZON SHOPPING!